Career and family in harmony at APPARATEBAU
Our contribution to “Family and work” is reflected among other things in the award of the certificate for family-friendly employers, which we received from the provincial government of Bolzano on 31 October 2012.
Furthermore, in cooperation with the Vital Foundation, we have been awarded the “Healthy Company” certificate. By reconciling work and family, we offer our employees the opportunity to stay healthy and vital during working hours.
In our canteen, family members can also dine at reduced prices or take the food home with them.
Further measures that we implement as part of our family-friendly operations:
- After the legal parental leave every woman can apply for a part-time contract
- Mothers and fathers can apply for unpaid parental leave after the statutory parental leave until the child enters kindergarten
- In order to make it easier for employees to return to work after a longer period of absence (maternity, illness, etc.), the HR department supports you in the first few working days
- Special working time (known internally as summer working time) for individual departments
- Each employee can request an individual timetable
- In principle, any employee can apply for part-time work
- The possibility of offering employees ‘children leisure activities’ in the form of internal electrical or mechanical courses is being examined. In addition, we aim to cooperate with “Estate Ragazzi”
- Children of our employees receive a basic equipment (school bag) for the primary school
- In cooperation with other companies, we are planning a company crèche for children up to the age of 10
- Cozy and friendly break areas
- The family members are invited to an “open day” at APPARATEBAU with barbecue