Nowadays there are high demands on aesthetic surfaces.
We manufacture design parts and decorative elements made of aluminium and stainless steel exactly according to the specifications of our customers. We produce high-quality system assemblies for professional requirements in terms of appearance, feel and functionality, which are used in a wide variety of industries, e.g. frames and fronts for household components, door sills and decorative panels for the automotive sector and filters as well as panels for system catering. In mechanical production, we use our joining and forming techniques to shape metals to customer specifications and, if desired, refine the surface by grinding, brushing, sandblasting and polishing. Even logos, lettering or colours can be applied using our production technologies.
- Manually machined surfaces for outstanding and burr-free designs and haptics
- Realisation of cool-touch effects
- Demanding geometries and radii according to your ideas
- Integration of inscriptions, engravings and other aesthetic elements
Our product portfolio of aesthetic assemblies includes:
Panels and fronts
We develop and manufacture complex appliance covers and fronts for the household appliance industry, e.g. for dishwashers, coffee machines or ovens. Individual inscriptions, logos and technical applications can also be integrated.
Our production technologies:
- CNC sheet metal processing
- forming of metals up to 5 mm material thickness and up to 500 t press force
- Cutting machining of aluminium and stainless steel
- different joining techniques, e.g. welding, clinching, gluing, riveting and tumbling
- Finishing technologies, e.g. grinding, polishing, printing, coating and sandblasting
- Customized mounting
APPARATEBAU’s strengths include complex geometries and the elaboration of maximum functionality. Our filter systems for commercial cooking and the household appliance industry combine high engineering skills in the processing of metals with outstanding design elements.
For modern kitchens we design and manufacture individual cooktop frames, exactly according to the specifications of our customers and integrate functional components, e.g. for control panels, buttons, switches or electronic functions. Even the integration of LED strips can be realised here. In addition to frames for the household appliance industry, we are also your partner for frames of any kind and industry.
- Mechanical manufacturing (stamping, bending, drawing, laser cutting, milling and turning)
- Development and design according to customer specifications or in-house developments
- Different welding processes (TIG, spot, plasma and resistance welding)
- Individualization, e.g. via screen printing, pad printing, laser printing