The history of our company started with the development and series production of the S58.
The S58 freezer cabinet hinge is characterised by the interplay of power transmission and optimised angular position. The hinge convinces with its outstanding running smoothness and longevity and has revolutionized the classic freezer application for almost 50 years.
Since then, more than 50 million hinges have left our factory. Our extension of this classic to the new S58D hinge is characterized by a higher operating comfort and increased safety and is therefore ideally suited for the point-of-sales area.
- Intelligent force distribution: The cone brake in conjunction with the rocker construction ensures increased hysteresis, i.e. the braking force is high during the closing process. When opening, however, the resistance is reduced
- Tailor-made: On request, we can supply our customers with the S58 with a specific hole pattern
- Reliable: in use for more than 50 years at renowned cabinet manufacturers
- Savings: Longer service life of the expensive freezer lid seal. This is achieved by even support with perfect
The lid alignment on the chest is protected and this avoids the formation of frost
Fields of application
- Freezers, freezer cabinets
- Medical technology, e.g. lids for laboratory devices
Assembly instructions S58
The instructions for mounting the hinge can be downloaded here.
- Covers with IEC 60335-1 standard approval for extreme requirements in four colour variants (white, grey, blue, black) as well as special versions in various materials and
Colours for individual solutions available
- Up to 100,000 cycles for lid weights up to 15 kg according to ISO standard 15502
- The S58V version according to UL 250 standard available up to 300,000 cycles
- The lock for a 0-degree parallel position supports fast and precise mounting
The S58 chest hinge is also available as an S58D variant with an adaptive damper for even greater operating comfort and safety against pinched fingers.Hinge S58D details